Proper planning and preparation is required for a successful move in Long Island. All relocations have unique needs and task. Our process is designed to treat each relocation individually, to properly assess the requirements before the move process begins, and then to recommend the service strategies and alternatives best suited to your family or business
What defines my move as a reseditnial move?
A residential move would be any moving and storage services required which originates from any of the following locations: Moving anywhere from Nassau County to Suffolk County, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Bronx or Staten Island. Moving anywhere from Suffolk County to Nassau County, or any of the five boroughs, Moving anywhere from New York City, or any of the five boroughs. Whether your moving from or to the North Shore or South Shore of Long Island, Or anywhere within New York City including Bronx, Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn and Staten-Island choose “The Moving Doctor” as your full service moving company.
More of the services that Moving Doctor provides (full or partial service packages are available):
- Packing Services: Our professionals will carefully pack all of your most treasured belongings using the best packing supplies available.
- Crating Services: Larger items are carefully packed into crates ensuring a safe ride to the new home.
- Piano Moving: Your piano is a special part of the family. It is as heavy and cumbersome as it is fragile. Specially trained professionals will ensure a safe transition of your family heirloom.
- Fine Art Moving: Our professionals know what it takes to move your fine art safely, being mindful of specific packing techniques and paying attention to humidity/ temperature changes that may affect these items.
- Storage: Timing is one of the greatest challenges of moving. What if your old house is sold, but the new one isn’t ready? Don’t worry, we will store your belongings and deliver them to your new home when you are ready for them.
- Box Delivery: Doing your own packing? We’re happy to bring you all the boxes you will need.
- Unpacking Services: Wouldn’t it be nice to have someone else unpack all of your items once you arrive at your new home? We do that too! Since we properly marked and tracked your items, we will know exactly what rooms they belong in.